Wedgie Free Panties

เขียนโดย Eva | 05:40

Ladies, finally wedgie-free panties have arrived. The uncomfortable wedgie that has irritated all of us is now banished and never to be felt again. All of us women can now jump for joy literally and not have to worry about our underwear moving out of place. This is a great thing.

Hanes has created the no ride up panty. They are backing it with a comfort fit promise and a money back guarantee if you are not satisfied. I will tell you that I was completely satisfied. They come in several styles: bikini, brief, hipster, and the low-rise version of all three of these. You can find your favorite style. My style personally is the low-rise bikini, but yours is probably different. They also come in 100% cotton, lace, or nylon. Many different colors to choose from. They also come in packs of 3 or 6.

They are very affordable. They are not for your sexy rendezvous but for your everyday wear, when you need the most comfort. These panties also are tagless. When Hanes decided to go tagless, I thought it was the best thing ever, but now I have tagless no ride up panties. I wear these panties every day of the week to work under my scrubs, since I work at a hospital. Since they do not ride up, I do not have to worry about them bunching up under my scrubs and showing to everyone. That used to be such a pain. They are so comfortable. I will not wear anything else now.

Thank you Hanes for creating these wonderful panties.

Thanks To : Choose Shop

0 ความคิดเห็น